Thursday, January 23, 2014

Smoothie Recipe #1

Over the past couple of months, I've been in love with smoothies. Almost every morning I'll make one for breakfast and they're VERY good.  There's a few reasons why having a smoothie once a day is a good thing:

1.  They taste good

2.  They make you feel as if it's 75 degrees outside...when it's really 10.

3.  You can watch them transform into beautiful colors.

4.  They are SO good for you.

5.  You can pack a whole days worth of nutrients into one container.








The following recipe is not one I make every single day (that one is coming soon); I made this one because of the ingredients I had on hand.




I N G R E D I E N T S

- 1/2 of a mango
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of blackberries
- Half of a banana
- Water

Put all of these ingredients into your blender (I use an off brand version of the NutriBullet from Farberware, it was a wedding gift!).  Add water to the top of where your fruit stops and blend.

Fruitfully yours,
Meagan